YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS CRUCIAL!
Make a Donation
By supporting YIPA, you will be helping us continue our efforts to be “the voice for youth intervention”. YIPA’s vision is that all youth have full access to all youth intervention tools and services to thrive and be successful.
Our mission is to ensure that youth intervention programs are embraced and well equipped to provide high quality and cost effective youth intervention services.
Community-based youth intervention programs are proven to be the most effective solution to reducing crime and violence in this county. Youth intervention programs keep youth living with their families and out of the more costly correctional institutions, residential treatment and chemical abuse facilities. The long-term reality is that keeping our youth from further involvement in the juvenile justice system not only saves lives but - tax dollars as well.
Additionally, YIPA provides training and support services to the many youth intervention service professionals and organizations we touch each day. Training youth service professionals ensures that quality, professional services to youth and their families are being provided. Our goal is to ensure that our youth and their families are receiving the best care possible.
Make an investment in our youth's future by supporting YIPA's efforts. Thank you in advance for supporting YIPA and our mission.
Make a Donation
Donor Information Policy
- YIPA collects donor information whenever a donation is made to the organization. The information collected and stored in a secure offsite data base is the amount of the donation and all other information provided by the donor on the form completed by the donor when sending in their donation via the USPS or online. This information is used to solicit additional funds and to send periodic correspondence of which the donor can opt out of any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each emailed correspondence.
- All contributions will be acknowledged. YIPA does not sell or share contribution information to anyone or any organization. However, donor's names are printed in our annual report and sent to our supporters unless otherwise requested.
- YIPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Policy on Discontinuing Contact Upon Request
- Policy: It is the policy of the Minnesota Youth Intervention Programs Association (YIPA) to discontinue contacting any person upon that person’s oral or written request directed to the organization, its professional fundraiser, or other agent. YIPA shall maintain a record of all requests by persons who indicate to YIPA, its professional fundraiser, and other agents, that they do not wish to be contacted by or on behalf of YIPA.
- Limitation: This policy does not prohibit contact by YIPA that is solicited by a person or a person’s representative, even if the person or his/her representative have requested to be placed on the "do not contact list." Contact by YIPA that is solicited by a person whose name appears on "do not contact" list shall be limited to providing a direct response to the person’s inquiry and shall not cause the person’s name to be removed from the "do not contact" list.
- Procedure: Upon a person’s (or a person’s authorized representative’s) request that YIPA discontinue further contacts, the person’s name and address will be promptly removed from YIPA’s database or modified to insure that no further contact is made with the person. YIPA will also take steps to insure that the person’s name is removed from any external databases or records under YIPA’s control.
- Permanent Record: YIPA will maintain a record of all requests for discontinuance of contacts, effective with the adoption of this policy by YIPA’s board of directors. Oral requests will be recorded in writing by the staff of YIPA and maintained with the written requests. The records of persons who have made such a request will be maintained by YIPA to the extent necessary for legal or liability purposes.